1. What chemicals should I use to mop my stone and tile floors?
Use only water when mopping your floors. Use our cleaning products for spill clean-ups. See our Consulting Page.
2. What kinds of cleaners can I use on my stone and tile?
Use a pH-neutral cleaner. Avoid vinegar, bleach, ammonia, and alkaline cleaners not meant for stone. See our Products Page..
3. How can I protect my stone surfaces from dirt?
A sealer is the best way to protect your stone, tile and grout. Additionally, you can place a small rug or a mat at entry ways to trap dirt and sand from normal foot traffic.
4. What can I do to protect my stone and tile from being scratched?
Use place mats under china, ceramics, silver, etc. Put coasters under drinking glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
5. How often should I clean the dust and dirt from my stone surfaces?
You should dust or carefully vacuum countertops, islands, vanities and floors frequently. Stay away from cleaning these surfaces with all-purpose cleaners.